t Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church - USA

St Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in Chicago, IL, USA


(Image Credits: Giant Ginkgo)
Maybe I’ll better don’t tell what those domes remind me (haha). Very very unusual looking building I must say. Its massiveness and gray color looks like Soviet architecture. I was amazed when I read that it was actually in USA and not somewhere In Soviet Union.

St. Joseph Ukrainian Catholic church is a is most known for its ultra-modern thirteen gold domed roof symbolizing the twelve apostles and Jesus Christ as the largest center dome.
It is celebrating its 52 years, so it was built in 1956 (if my calculations are right).
More info on Wikipedia: St Joseph Ukrainian Church
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Dani | Ide by Danisa-Art - The Best Website | Design Blog, Bali Design